Full Site Bookings
Send us a WhatsApp message first so we can discuss
Total number of tents: 5
Brook Bells: 3
Location: the tents are set in to the corner of a beautiful valley, with an enchanting woodland behind with ponds and streams and a network of paths to get lost in.
Styles: all tents have their own signature style
Capacity: all tents (Bells and Yurts) fit the same number of guests: 4
Details: the Brook Bells are larger than the Great Yurts but all tents have in common; a king size bed, a single bed, sofa, table, outside table bench, parasol, firepit and BBQ.
As nature lovers we want you to feel close to nature but be comfortable.
- SHOWERS – we have hot water showers in a communal shower block
- LOOS – we have flushing loos that you’re used to in a communal loo block (thirty metres from tents)
- COMMON SPACE – with seating area, fridge/freezer space, food storage space, coffee machine and kettle and plugs/charging points
- COOKING – each tent has it’s own BBQ which is your heat source for cooking (no hobs). We provide all BBQ equipment as well as crockery, pots and pans etc. There are sinks for washing up. If you want to eat out there are many good pubs in the area! See our What to Expect page
- LIGHTING – across the site is solar and battery powered besides the common area which is electricity powered. Each tent has it’s own Big Torch which lights up the whole tent, but do bring a small torch if you have one.
- PARKING – is on site, in a private car park about 50m from the tent
Surrey Lakes Glamping
1 Cheyne Row, Thorncombe Street, Guildford, Surrey GU5 0LU, UK