What to expect
Slades Farm, the home of Surrey Lakes Glamping, is the childhood home of Val and Frank. It’s a truly magical part of the world; so close to London, yet seemingly in the middle of nowhere…
Good to know
Food & Drink
If eating onsite:
- Most guests bring their own food and drink supplies. There is fridge and freezer space and full BBQ setups for each tent. If you would like to be catered for please WhatsApp us here: +447766461653
- For food shopping, our local town of Godalming (8 mins drive) is home to multiple delicious butchers and fish mongers. For fruit and veg we would suggest no other than Amy Lou’s on the high street. There are also multiple larger scale supermarkets in Godalming
If eating offsite:
- A 4 min drive away is the ‘The White Horse’ in Hascombe. We recommend booking in advance
- An 8 min drive away is the ‘The Grantley Arms’ in Wonersh. We recommend booking in advance
- Godalming itself also has plenty of pizza, fish and chip, curry and pub restaurants
- For those wanting taxis we suggest using Speedwell Taxis – 01483 423333 or Godalming taxis – 01483 66699
What we sell onsite
- We provide kindling and firewood at 15 GBP per basket which covers your firepit for two days.
- We provide coals at 10 GBP per sack which covers your BBQ for two days.
Our Covid 19 Policy
Our site is adjusted to meet all Covid 19 Government hospitality guidelines. Tents and equipment are double cleaned, facilities spaced out and communal spaces have been adjusted to meet social distancing guidelines. We want you to enjoy your stay and stay safe!
- Linen & bedding
- Fridge & freezer space
- Cutlery & crockery, glasses & mugs
- BBQ cooking facilities, pots and pans
- Fully equipped bbq
- Dried food storage space
- Tea towels and washing up facilities
- Loo roll & toiletries
- Charging station
- LED lighting
What to bring?
- Warm jumper
- Walking boots
- Sun cream