Book your glamping stay
Whole Site Booking Enquiries
For whole site booking enquiries (up to 15 people) please WhatsApp us here: +447766461653
- Lighting across the site is solar and battery powered
- There is an electrical charging station in the mess area for phones/laptops but no electricity in tents
- The electrical area also has a large fridge, freezer, nespresso machine and kettle
- Check in 3pm onwards checkout of rooms by 11am by you are welcome to stay onsite until 3pm
- There is a strict noise curfew at 11pm to accommodate our lovely neighbours!
- Our site has hot water showers and flushing loos
- There is a car park onsite about 50 metres from the tents
What to do On Site
The site is comprised of five stunning glamping spots, located on the edge of a beautiful wood with a stream running through it. Each tent has it’s own outdoor seating area and dining table with views in to the woodland and across the Surrey Hills, and a fire pit and BBQ area.
Things to do onsite:
- There is a games tent with plenty of outdoor games
- Each tent has an area outside is with sunbathing chairs and a dining area to relax and eat
- You have your own BBQ and campfire to roast marshmallows and tell stories
- We have a communal mess area with, sinks, cooking kit, fridge space and a nespresso machine
- In the back of the site is a network of woodland paths leading to a stream and a lake
What to do in the Local Area
Surrey Lakes Glamping is surrounded by a network of foot and cycling trails through the Surrey Hills and backs on to the globally known Winkworth Arboretum where our guests can walk, watch the horses grazing in the fields, sit by the lake and count the variety of tree, bird and wild flower life.
- We have mapped out multiple routes for both walking and horse riding. We would also recommend using the apps ‘ViewRanger’ and ‘OSMaps’ to help find your way.
- The River Way has walking paths alongside it for miles
- The Farncombe Boat House is a 10 minute drive away and offers boat trips down the beautiful River Way
- You will have a map of the famous ‘Winkworth Arboretum’ that is a short walk across the road. It consists of 300 acres of trees, lakes, and wild flowered woodland
- The Surrey Hills is an area well known for cycling due to it’s proximity to London and the beauty of the cycling trails so bring your bikes
- The Frensham Great Pond is a thirty minute drive away and permits swimming, though check for changes in their policies during Covid!
- Birdwatching is excellent across our area of Surrey
Food & Drink
If eating onsite:
- Most guests bring their own food and drink supplies. There is fridge and freezer space and full BBQ setups for each tent. If you would like to be catered for please WhatsApp us here: +447766461653
- For food shopping – our local town of Godalming (8 mins drive) is home to multiple delicious butchers and fish mongers. For fruit and veg we would suggest no other than Amy Lou’s on the high street. There are also multiple larger scale supermarkets in Godalming
If eating offsite:
- A beautiful 30 minute walk away lies the typical English pub ‘The White Horse’ in Hascombe. We recommend booking in advance
- A short drive away is the ‘The Grantley Arms’ in Wonersh. We recommend booking in advance
- Godalming itself also has plenty of pizza, fish and chip, curry and pub restaurants
- For those wanting taxis we suggest using Speedwell Taxis – 01483423333 or Godalming taxis – 0148366699
What we sell onsite
We provide kindling and firewood at 15 GBP per basket which covers your firepit for two days.
We provide coals at 10 GBP per sack which covers your BBQ for two days.
Our Covid 19 Policy
Our site is adjusted to meet all Covid 19 Government hospitality guidelines. Tents and equipment are double cleaned, facilities spaced out and communal spaces have been adjusted to meet social distancing guidelines. We want you to enjoy your stay and stay safe!
- Linen & bedding
- Fridge & freezer space
- Cutlery & crockery, glasses & mugs
- BBQ cooking facilities, pots and pans
- Fully equipped bbq
- Dried food storage space
- Tea towels and washing up facilities
- Loo roll & toiletries
- Charging station
- LED lighting
What to bring?
- Warm jumper
- Walking boots
- Sun cream
Surrey Lakes Glamping
2 Cheyne Row, Thorncombe Street, Bramley, Guildford, Surrey GU5 0LU, UK